RktFTPd developed as a simple and user-friendly ftp server for Linux. The server is almost entirely corresponds to RFC-959 and supports the most recent FTP features.
- Full support for IPv6 (RFC-2428).
- Full UTF-8 support and also an option to choose its own locale other than UTF-8.
- FTPS (FTP over TLS / SSL).
- Language support (RFC-1766, RFC-2640).
- Supports virtually all the latest FTP features (RFC-2389, RFC-3659).
- Support for new FTP commands: MFMT, MFF (draft-somers-ftp-mfxx-04).
- Support for virtual users.
- Per-user permissions configurability.
- Maximum and per-ip connection limits.
- Bandwidth throttling.