— part of check-in
on branch trunk
— - all: Initial check in.
- LICENSE: Add new file. All changes made prior to 2012 are from slock, and hence the original author is credited for the work done from 2006-2008.
- README: Add new file. Might remove this later, since it might still contain information specific to slock.
- src/Makefile: Add new file.
- src/args.c: Add new file. Handle command line arguments.
- src/config.mk: Add new file.
- src/main.c: Add new file. Core of metalock. (user: beyert size: 1171)
MIT/X Consortium License © 2012 Timothy Beyer <beyert AT SYMBOL fastmail DOT SYMBOL net> © 2006-2008 Anselm R Garbe <garbeam at gmail dot com> Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.