* Copyright (C) 2001, 2002, and 2003 Roy Keene
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* email: email@example.com
/* Compliments of Jay Freeman <firstname.lastname@example.org> */
/* This is safe, because we're only included when there's no real strsep
#define strsep(x,y) lc_strsep(x,y)
char *strsep(char **stringp, const char *delim);