Chisel hangs when trying to pull repo over HTTP
|User & Date:||anonymous 2021-10-15 12:57:00|
When entering an HTTP url for repo pulls, Chisel seems to hang for a long time. It looks like the whole site is hanged, and not responding for about a half of a minute.
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- private_contact changed to: "1647a87890454e15d38f7c697e45133da19b5947"
- severity changed to: "Severe"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Chisel hangs when trying to pull repo over HTTP"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"