Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
PicoNet.1 addressesThe node address is a 32 bit number which breaks down as:
- Global address
- Addresses in the range 0-0x7FFF_FFFF are globally unique. The MSB bit is 0.
- Temporal address
- Addresses in the range 0x8000_0000-0xBFFF_FFFF are random addresses that should be replaced by a local or global address. The 2 MSB bits are 1 and 0.
- Local address
- Addresses in the range 0xFE00_0000 to 0xFEFF_FFFF are locally unique address.
- Group addresses
- Addresses in the range 0xFF00_0000 to 0xFFFF_FFFF are group addresses. The group 0xFF00_0000 is reserved and empty and the group 0xFFFF_FFFF is the broadcast address that matches all the devices in the network.
- Reserved address
- Addresses between 0xC000_0000 and 0xFE00_0000 are reserved.