What we need help on
First, check out "Tickets" above to see reported bugs. Then find a way to solve them.
Programs to add
In order to use and update any of these packages, we need someone to help by hosting a yum repository. This is how to make one on your RHEL/CentOS server: (and we need to make a Xen virtual appliance for those who don't have an RPM-based Linux on their server)
- A binary package for Scramdisk 4 Linux has to be made. SD4L can mount a multitude of encrypted drives, even Truecrypt. I don't trust the Truecrypt license, and Realcrypt is horrible. Link here: http://sd4l.sourceforge.net/
- Torsocks is a program that makes sure a program works entirely through Tor. Essential for Pidgin and Claws-Mail. An RPM can be made from it's DEB binary using Alien.
- I2P needs to be installed like a normal package, as it normally has to use a graphical install from Java. http://www.i2p2.de/
- Bitcoin is a currency that doesn't require a central verification server, allowing anyone to pay anonymously. It's like cash on the internet. Bitcoin has no binary of any kind. http://www.bitcoin.org/
- SocialVPN is a system that allows secure communication and file sharing between individuals. It is fast, easy, and there is no way for an outsider to even prove the existence of such a network, much less censor it.