Cherimoya is unable to compile
- Change comment to:
This is a big liveDVD, and it seems to be unable to compile. Annonaceae, which is a smaller image, compiles fine though.
I think the problem lies with the line that controls image size in cherimoya.ks
part / --size 20000 --fstype ext4
It's probably too small for the liveDVD, but I'm not sure how to fix it.
Maybe we need to see how the Fedora developers worked with it in their kickstarts:
- Change foundin to "v.0.0.6"
- Change private_contact to "a3cdeac0f2f9f6bb37bc63b5cebb29d223f8d632"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Cherimoya is unable to compile"
- Change type to "Build_Problem"