Firefox addons need a way to be installed
|User & Date:||treeofsephiroth on 2011-02-24 05:03:46|
- Change comment to:
I have no idea how to install firefox addons from a kickstart. I think all you need to do is move the .xpi to the addons direcctory, but I dunno.
- Change foundin to "v.0.0.6"
- Change private_contact to "a3cdeac0f2f9f6bb37bc63b5cebb29d223f8d632"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Firefox addons need a way to be installed"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"