Add Wikileaks insurance file if we have enough space
\it'll be 1,4GB, preferably like 500MB (that's not very realistic, of course; except we make it a DVD, but I dunno if DVD is such a often used format there...
* Out aim should be 700mb or less for CDR use. LiveCDs can store up to 2GB of software on 700MB due to the use of squashfs -Freeheart
* Try to shrink it onto a mini-CD, so that it can be covered as Audio+Data-CD (bootable)!
* The CD-Player detects music... So you hafta test the disk manually, or can hide it as music, so that police or so can be tricked possibly...
* for identification... try Lady Gaga - Telephone (Bradley Manning sang it as he leeched the Database!)
* lol ok see... it has to be cool stuff...!
* Free, fitting music from Machinae Supremacy With official links, so that we can easily add them to the script:
* They also have other stuff, but I think these lyrics would fit.
Basic ready to run windows/mac software. Just thinking Firefox with Ghostery/some of the extensions here: http://donttrack.us. Perhaps an IRC client. Having software that people can run immediately increases the likelihood they'll try more complex stuff like VirtualBox or reinstalls.
* Users on Windows systems may have encrypted USB storage. LUKS and /home on Linux is fine, but excludes external Windows and Mac devices. -Freeheart
* <i>speaking of Fedora, I found it a pain to get started mainly because it doesn't have full multimedia support from the start. I'm suggesting that AnonOS is capable of playing common audio/video formats right away.</i>
* Fedora will be fine if you just take the time to add the correct things from the start. We've done that already.
* ff add-ons: wot,no-script,imacros,adblock,4chan,greasemonkey! -> userscripts.com
* S compatible with it from beginning.