Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Add status bar
- Disable glyph input when a full glyph code has been entered via glyph entry
- Further streamline naming conventions
- Incorporate doctest framework for cli testing
- Streamline naming conventions of API
- Added comparison operators for coordinateData
- Added documentation
- Minor code clean-up
- Improvements to UI
- Glyph input and portal address are now a part of the main window. They can be moved and/or minimized.
- Improvements to UI
- Added toolbar for toggling glyph/portal address windows
- Added menu bar to replace button group: Exit, About, glyph toggle, portal toggle.
- Minor code clean-up.
- Added ability to select glyph symbols directly and convert into
glyph code and coordinates.
- Added button toggle to access this feature.
- Minor adjustments to UI.
- Version update incorporating changes from 0.5.alpha1 and 0.5.beta1
- Improvements to UI.
- Improvements to error checking.
- Minor changes to keep memory consumption stable.
- Moved glyph symbol drawing to separate window so that main window is smaller and less intimidating.
- Added presets to common civilizations (ex. HUB)
- UI adjustments to accommodate presets.
- Added button to show/hide portal address window.
- Added about window for application details, license, credits.
- Code rewrite. Application should be a bit more robust, for now.
- Added CLI functionality.
- Can accept codes (star system coordinates or glyph sequence) and provide conversion from the command line.
- Refer to help option for specifics.
- Improvements to error checking of coordinates and glyph codes.
- Minor UI adjustments to input fields.
- Added: release notes
- Added ability to convert from a glyph code into portal address and star system coordinates.
- Initial release
- Ability to convert a star system coordinate into its corresponding glyph code, along with its portal address as glyph symbols.
- Added ability to convert star system coordinates to glyph sequence.
- W I D E