Ezt is a collection of #defines and functions() helpful to the Tcl or Jim extension writer.
- Boilerplate code for extension initialization that can do namespaces and ensembles.
- Junkpile storage facility.
- Conversion to/from timeval.
- A set of #defines that smooth out the differences between Tcl and Jim, allowing extensions to be written that support both.
- The same set of #defines can also be used to write smaller code; some #defines fill in commonly-used values.
- A "report" function that makes it easier to set an interp's result, and macros to make that easier.
- A "wrong # args" function that returns TCL_ERROR.
- Functions and include files for misc stuff, yet to be documented or created, even.
- Public domain.