Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
The onewire command
Synopsispackage require onewire
onewire subcommand ?arg ...?
The onewire command lets you interact with DS2482 based devices. Both the DS2482-100, driving a single 1-wire interface, and the DS2482-800 driving 8 1-wire interfaces, can be used. The legal values of subcommand are listed below. Note that you can abbreviate the subcommands.
- onewire ds2482 bus ?number?
- Open a channel to a DS2482 device. There can be up to four DS2482-100 devices, or up to eight DS2482-800 devices on the same i2c bus. The number argument selects which of the devices to access. The command returns the channel handle.
- onewire configure handle ?option ...?
- Configure the 1-wire interface options. All specified options will be enabled, while unspecified options are disabled. Valid options are:
- APU - Active pull-up
- SPU - Strong pull-up
- 1WS - Overdrive speed
- onewire channel handle channel
- Select which of the 8 1-wire channels to access. This is only applicable for DS2482-800 devices.
- onewire inventory handle
- Find the addresses of all 1-wire devices on the 1-wire bus. The addresses are returned as a list, where each device is a list of 8 bytes expressed in decimal.
- onewire convert handle ?device?
- Instruct one or all temperature sensors on the 1-wire bus to start a temperature conversion.
- onewire temperature handle ?device?
- Read the result of the last temperature conversion. The device argument may only be omitted if there is exactly one 1-wire device connected on the bus. This command supports both DS18S20 and DS18B20 temperature sensors.