- Changed over to autoconf
(thanks to Roy Keene (packetbl at rkeene dot org) for his assistance,
even though this was in the works before he sent his patch, I was able to
use many of his tests)
- Added support for DryRun mode
- Won't handle any packets outside of port 25 unless a config option is set
- Added firedns support
- Added support for different log facilities.
- Added support for reject fallthrough
- Put IP address in fallthrough
- Compiles cleaner under Wall
- Removed the README stuff and changed it with the wiki info.
- Fixed another error handling bug, this time in ipq_read.
- Increased buffer size from BUFSIZ to 65536.
- Added check to ensure that the QUEUE target is loaded.
- Removed references to BSD.
- Commented out temporarily the requirement that bls resolve. Will add back
in as an option eventually.
- Fixed bug in reporting the error coming from ipq_set_mode.
- Added rudimentary caching algorithm.
- Modified to compile cleaner with -Wall
- Put daemonize after parse_config so error messages don't get swallowed up
- made the config file into a #define
- Changes to documentation