Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
|Page Name:||Release History|
- KitCreator 0.0.1 - Initial separation from other projects (no release)
- KitCreator 0.0.2 - Minor fixes (no release)
- KitCreator 0.0.3 - Cleanup (no release)
- KitCreator 0.0.4 - CVS compiling support (first release)
- KitCreator 0.0.5 - Cleaned up Metakit4 support
- KitCreator 0.0.8 - Cross-compiling support and improved for Win32 and Linux/MIPSEL
- KitCreator 0.1.0 - Zlib package added to allow static linking and HP-UX fixes
- KitCreator 0.2.0 - Pure-tcl read-only Mk4 implementation; Added Thread package support added; Fixed Windows build issues (no release)
- KitCreator 0.2.1 - Fixed failure to clean kitsh directory when producing releases
- KitCreator 0.2.2 - Updated to latest zlib (note: this caused build failures on non-UNIX systems)
- KitCreator 0.2.3 - Further work on Pure-Tcl Mk4 implementation
- KitCreator 0.3.1 - Added support for "--enable-kit-storage" option to allow user to specify what storage mechanism to use
- KitCreator 0.3.2 - Fixed bug in sync logic if new "--enable-kit-storage" option is used
- KitCreator 0.3.3 - Fixed bug preventing "Mk4tcl" package from being "package required" even if present when using Zip Tclkit storage
- KitCreator 0.3.4 - Fixed issue causing kit initialization failure when not boot strapping
- KitCreator 0.4.0 - Added support for detecting encoding from the environment. Some Tcl 8.6+ features integrated (zlib). Updated to use platform-specific calls to find ourselves. Fixed major issue with Zip kit storage and new interpreters
- KitCreator 0.5.0 - KitDLL released
- KitCreator 0.5.1 - Added "zlib" to KitDLL, fixing support for compressed files within a Zip archive
- KitCreator 0.5.2 - Updated to support building Metakit4 dynamically, but falling back to static building if that fails
- KitCreator 0.5.3 - Added patch for Mk4tcl regarding asynchronous fcopy, and additional platform patches.
- KitCreator 0.5.4 - Moved Tcl (and packages that are included in a release) and Tk "CVS" downloads to be pulled from Fossil on "core.tcl.tk"; Fixed various KitDLL related issues
- KitCreator 0.6.0 - Merged KitDLL and KitSH code; Updated to only mount VFS once; Updated to support compiling in additional extensions dynamically
- KitCreator 0.6.1 - Minor bug fixes; Updated to attempt to download Tk using the same tag as was used to download Tcl when building using a Fossil tag
- KitCreator 0.6.2 - Added support for KitDLL "SDK" builds
- KitCreator 0.7.0 - Tcl 8.5.14 made the default; Updated Fossil builds to include additional packages which are in new releases; Updated to produce an Android Makefile snippet as part of the SDK build
- KitCreator 0.8.0 - Added tclkit.ico to VFS; Added additional optional packages (dbus, tls); Fixed bug with multiple interpreters on Windows; Added support for retrying only failed components
- KitCreator 0.9.0 - Upgraded zlib; Added tcc4tcl; Stopped removing TclOO for minimal builds; Added per-project CFLAGS/LDFLAGS/etc
- KitCreator 0.9.1 - Updated to support dynamically linking Tk on Windows; Fixed MUSL LibC support
- KitCreator 0.9.2 - Fixed memory leak in C-VFS; Fixed bug in TclVFS; Added C-VFS obfuscation support; Added non-default packages Tcllib, TclUDP, YAJTCL; Added start of completely-static-pkgs
- KitCreator 0.9.3 - ...
- KitCreator 0.9.4 - ...
- KitCreator 0.9.5 - ...
- KitCreator 0.10.0 - Support forcing Itcl3 on Tcl 8.6+, simplified most build scripts, updated TclVFS patching to work with Tcl 8.7+
- KitCreator 0.10.1 - Made default Tcl 8.6.7 and upgraded several packages
- KitCreator 0.10.2 - Updated to latest version of TclTLS
- KitCreator 0.11.0 - Include tclsh in the SDK; Fixed some issues with OpenSSL and TclTLS; Upgraded tcc4tcl; Added LMDB package; Made Tcl 8.6.8 the default
- KitCreator 1.0.0 - Stable long term release (future)