Can’t create a new repository
- Change foundin to " [a234e10513]"
- Change icomment to:
I created a new account some months ago and I tried to create a new repository, without any special options (no password, no privacy, no overriding) but it does not work and show the following message in red:
Something failed during the creation process please try again.
I tried again today but it still does not work. I tried with adding a password or the private option but nothing works.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "064f1dfeb9d0f15380e50359e7366c19ac22994b"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Can’t create a new repository"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"