* patchlevel.h (CTk) --
* This file does nothing except define a "patch level" for CTk.
* The patch level has the form "X.YpZ" where X.Y is the base
* release, and Z is a serial number that is used to sequence
* patches for a given release. Thus 4.0p1 is the first patch
* to release 4.0, 4.0p2 is the patch that follows 4.0p1, and
* so on. The "pZ" is omitted in an original new release, and
* it is replaced with "aZ" or "bZ" for alpha and beta releases,
* respectively (e.g. 4.0b1 is the first beta release of CTk 4.0).
* The patch level ensures that patches are applied in the correct
* order and only to appropriate sources.
* Copyright (c) 1994 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* See the file "license.terms" for information on usage and redistribution
* of this file, and for a DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES.
* @(#) $Id: ctk.shar,v 1.50 1996/01/15 14:47:16 andrewm Exp andrewm $
#define CTK_PATCH_LEVEL "4.0"