- Get fossil:
- Fetch the code: fossil clone http://h2.nfshost.com/nortel.cgi nortel.fossil
- mkdir nortel; cd nortel
- fossil open ../nortel.fossil
- fossil co trunk
- On the phone: mkdir /usr/local/web and copy the file web.tar to the phone.
- On the phone: cd /usr/local/web
- On the phone: tar xf web.tar
- On the phone: python web.py -d (debug mode, writes to stdout)
- or python web.py start (run and fork)
- Open http://yourphone:8080 in the browser
USE AT YOUR OWN RISKThe program does absolutely no error handling and your phone will go kaboom if there is something wrong. You have been warned.
© 2010 Petr Man