BibFind lets you search for entries in a bibliography written in BibTeX .bib format, and copy them to a word processor or text editor using the system clipboard. BibFind is written for the Atari platform, but currently is only compiled and tested on the Firebee, using MINT+XaAES.
Above is a screenshot of BibFind running under MINT+XaAES on a Firebee. Two citations and references have been copied into an Atari Works document. A bar chart shows a count of the different document types within the BibTeX file.
- Displays and allows navigation between records within a .bib file
- Search tool, to display records matching one or more search terms
- Ability to copy the reference to the system clipboard, to paste into a word processor. There are four types of copied information:
- id: useful for LaTeX or asciidoc documents
- cite: an (author, year) citation style
- Harvard: a Harvard-style author (year) reference, to paste into reference lists
- IEEE: an IEEE-style reference, for numeric reference lists
- Records may be marked, and later a complete reference list saved to file in Harvard or IEEE format
- Some simple statistics on the type and year of publications can be displayed in a bar chart
- Can be run as a PRG or as an ACC
- Version 1.1.1 (for Firebee MINT+XaAES): bibfind.zip - md5sum cdc01282fca316b23a5bd48c990ed4f4