- Edit the first line of the python files so they reference the place where you have installed python, instead of the place where I have installed it.
- Find the line in xcuecat.py that says
envName = "/usr/bin/env", and change it to the location of env on your system if it isn't /usr/bin/env.
- Copy cuecat.py and barcode.py to a location that your python installation searches for modules, probably something like
- Create a symlink from cuecat in a directory in your path to cuecat.py. For instance:
ln -s /usr/local/lib/python1.6/site-packages/cuecat.py /usr/local/bin/cuecat
- Copy the xcuecat.py file to a directory in your path. For instance:
cp xcuecat.py /usr/local/bin/xcuecat
Copy the man pages to somewhere on your MANPATH, like:
cp cuecat.1 /usr/local/man/man1 cp xcuecat.1 /usr/local/man/man1
Now do "man cuecat" and "man xcuecat" to find out how to use them.