Welcome to the Embedded Systems Tools Repository
This repository contains a set of tools that useful for building embedded systems. Originally, this project was housed on SourceForge, but has been moved here.
This project was originally targeted at the ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller but has since broadened it scope. There are several bodies of software housed here:
- Single Threaded Software Architecture (STSA) a run time execution engine that features a complete state machine dispatch mechanism.
- pycca an intermediate language that builds code for use with STSA.
- tack is an automatic test harness generator for pycca domains.
- ARM debug interface tools that were the original focus of this project.
- mpssespi is a Tcl interface to libMPSSE-SPI.