Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
Miscellaneous Open Source Bits and Pieces
NOTE: Most of these projects need Chicken Scheme and IUP. To install you can follow these instructions chicken-build/README
Mostly stable and usable projects
These are found in this fossil repo under directories by the given name.
Projects in Various stages of development
- Chicken + IUP for Windows
- Chicken-IUP-ARM - Chicken scheme with the IUP gui as a couple tar files. Installs and works on Raspbian for the Raspberry pi and on GNURoot (tested on the Gemini PDA July, 2018).
- pkts - shar1 signed data snippets, similar to what the fossil source code management tool uses.
- Megatest - a highly flexible and powerful testsuite and automation tool.
- Ftfplan - an attempt at a distributed project planning tool.
- Log Processor - tool to make writing a set of rules to analyze log files and reliably determine PASS/FAIL/WARN etc. status.
- Refdb - store a three level hash table of data in text merge friendly flat files while being easily editable with gnumeric including preserving fonts, colors and other formating.
- stml - a fairly easy to use web application framework written in Chicken Scheme. Supports MVC, needs only cgi support from the web server. Model, view and controller can be written in 100% scheme (i.e. no HTML needed).
- Timesnitch - Tricky tool uses random sampling to help you figure out where you *really* spend your time when on the computer.
- Vector Graphics Helper - This egg, vg, strives to use ideas found in the Electronic Design Automation world such as instantiation of shapes. Used in Megatest. Functions from geolib will be moved here.
- dbi - Generic database interface, supports sqlite3, Postgresql, and Mysql.