Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
In no particular order:
- Convert to asciidoc
- Getting going docs, initial setup
- Getting going docs, writing tests
Tests and QA
- Release procedure (non-automated tests to run, binary releases)
- Whitebox unit tests need to be re-enabled
- Inter-area tests, referring to tests in external areas
- Performance test
- Binary build for release using chicken deploy mechanism
- Microsoft windows port (mostly convert system calls to native posix)
- Refactor, some code has gotten a bit crufty
- Log free space in /tmp in the database. Tests often use /tmp and this can help debug problems
- Record free memory (account for buffers etc.)
- Implement ssh method for calling home (eliminates need for network filesystem).
- Add filters to tests
- Add visual monitoring of cpu, memory, diskspace etc. for tests
- Clean up the threads, reduce to one plus the iup gui thread
- Scrolling indicators (currently no visual clue that there are/are not more tests