Plans change, and this is what they currently look like. For more information on versioning, please see the wiki page [Versions, milestones, releases](wiki?name=Versions%2C+milestones%2C+releases).
# Milestone 1.0: First release
Formerly "version 0.3". First release intended for every-day use.
* Windows support, including binary distribution
* Configurable channel presets
* Support for extra download sites via third party web programs and services, like:
* PiratePlay (local installation)
* PiratePlay (web API)
# Milestone 1.1: Subtitles
Formerly "version 0.5". Planned features:
* Subtitles download and playback support for all supported sites, including subtitles found by external programs.
# Milestone 1.2: Standalone downloading
Formerly "version 0.4". Planned features:
* Complete (internal) video/audio download support for SVT, TV3, TV4, TV6, TV8 and UR.
* Enables direct playback without prior downloading on *nix platforms.