Support for XDG base directory structure
|User & Date:||jesper 2016-04-18 10:20:44|
- Change foundin to "2.0.0"
- Change icomment to:
The XDG Base Directory structure should optionally be used.
Loris does not create configuration files, and thus, does not stipulate where they must be. Under *nix systems, the first file existing file out of the following file paths is sought out and used to construct the config object.
- A path specified by the `PROGRAM_NAME_RC` environment variable, where PROGRAM_NAME is constructed from the program name set with config:init.
The most simple way to implement XDG base directory support would be to add an additional step between 1 and 2, checking for `$HOME/$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/program-filename/config`, where $XDG_CONFIG_HOME defaults to `.config`.
- Change login to "jesper"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Support for XDG base directory structure"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"