Files of check-in [c55fbd0bc5]
in the top-level directory
This library is being reworked.
* Procedures and syntax in misc and convenience can roughly be divided
into the following categories:
- Assorted sugar (primarily syntax definitions)
\--> Move into convenience
- alist, atree and loa procedures and syntax (data-structures)
\--> Move into (new) data-structures library
- sxml helpers (somewhat interwoven with data-structures above)
\--> Move into (new) sxml wrapper library
- String manipulation
\--> Move into (new) string library
- One list manipulator (filter-duplicates)
\--> Move into (new) list library OR into convenience.
* Implement optional arguments lambdas with case-lambda
* Check dot-locking, platform and config objects for introduced bugs
* Import and adapt the network module ("fetch") from teve
* Separate the caching mechanism from teve network module or use one
of the others laying about (perhaps the sienna code).
* Implement a build system. There are scheme-based make facilities available.
* Convert from Chicken modules to R7RS libraries
* All dependencies outside R7RS small and a few select srfi:s has been
removed, except from the platform library.
* Procedures and syntax has been moved from other files (misc.scm,
foremost) into the following libraries: