MaRTE OS is a Hard Real-Time Operating System for embedded applications that follows the Minimal Real-Time POSIX.13 subset. It provides an easy to use and controlled environment to develop Multi-Thread Real-Time applications. Main characteristics of MaRTE OS kernel:
- Supports mixed language applications in Ada and C.
- Supported architectures: x86 (32bits), Raspberry Pi, Linux.
- Full Ada tasking support (GNAT run-time library adapted to MaRTE)
- Offers the services defined in POSIX.13: pthreads, mutexes, condvars, ...
- All services have a time-bounded response (including dynamic memory allocation with TLSF).
- Single memory address space shared by the multi-thread application and MaRTE OS.
- Available under the GNU General Public License 2.
- Based on the AdaCore GNU toolchain.
- Implements most of the Ada2012 Real-Time Annex
See more about maRTE OS