Tcl OData Documentation — Unbound Action/Function Command Interface
OData Unbound Action/Function Command Interface Specification
- SEE ALSO
command providerInstance Action|Function unboundName argsDict
When a service provider invokes an unbound action/function, the command
associated with the unbound action/function shall be invoked with the following arguments appended to it:
- The provider instance which is invoking the command.
- A string value sprcifing if the command is being invoked for an unbound action or an unbound function.
- A string value that is the unbound name for which the command is being invoked.
- A dictionary giving the values of the input parameters. Tthe keys
are the parameter names and the value for the key is that parameter's
The command must return a value of the appropriate "type". In other words for a return value of:
Entity Handler Command Interface
- Simple Type
- A string value for that type.
- Collection of Simple Type
- A Tcl list of string value for that type.
- Complex Type or Entity
- A dictionary representing that type where the keys are the
propteries and the value for the key is that properties' value.
- Collection of Complex Type or Entity
- A Tcl list of dictionaries representing that type where the keys are
the propteries and the value for the key is that properties' value.
Copyright © 2017 Gerald W. Lester