Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
|Page Name:||Java Logging Utilities and Extensions|
A small set of classes to extend standard JRE's
with practical and real-life cases,
and make it suitable for production and industrial use.
- usable and already used in several real-world production setups, yet without any impacting bug found
- optimized for space, speed and memory efficiency from the start on
- configured using standard j.u.l. properties
- barely documented with a sample properties file
ConsoleHandlerallows separate stdout / stderr outputs depending on message level (allows coloring errors with red in IDE like Eclipse and such)
DailyRollingFileHandleris used to rotate and purge log files on a daily basis
CustomFormatterformats log records from a user-given template, including
%fields like those of Log4J (but simplified) and on a single line by default
See downloads page.
- XML based configuration, with formal grammar and checking
- per-webapp configuration and log files in JavaEE environment
- zip / gzip / deflate compression of daily log files
- JDBC handler
- Syslog handler
This software is placed under dual-license (Note however, this is not yet stated in the source distribution) :
- Apache Public License (APL 2.0), as with most open source Java software
- Copyright (c)2010-2014 Fabien COUTANT (as primary author)