Many hyperlinks are disabled.
Use anonymous login to enable hyperlinks.
Creating Tcl bindings for notmuch (https://notmuchmail.org/). The initial aim is working access to the library API for both data creation and data retrieval.
Current work is with notmuch 0.18.1, catching up will follow when this works.
The bindings work, but for a use case where simultaneous database access from different processes is needed (e.g. processing emails as they arrive), lost updates are possible for the following Tcl versions:
- 8.5.18 built with threads (not the default)
- 8.6.[1-4] built with threads (default)
However, the following Tcl versions do not have this problem:
- 8.5.18 built without threads (default)
- 8.5.19 built with or without threads
- 8.6.[1-4] built without threads (not the default)
- 8.6.5 built with or without threads
Earlier 8.5.x are presumably the same as 8.5.18.
See Ticket [4b8922e858].
Currently the only place available for feedback is the wiki page Comments and Questions.