- Change comment to:
Joytran will not generate ANY key events on the most recent versions of SDL on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE. Of course, this is due to the fact that SDL joystick support is broken in all SDL applications on the most recent versions of SDL on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE.
The workaround at the moment is to downgrade to SDL 1.2.14 instead of the newer 1.2.15, but this is undesirable. A patch for the most recent version would be desirable. It is possible that the earliest port revisions of SDL 1.2.15 might work as well, but that has not yet been tested.
- Change foundin to "0.8.8-RELEASE"
- Change private_contact to "0a4be7fe148f3d0e3004f04a6227595b0247f5fc"
- Change severity to "Severe"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "SDL Woes"
- Change type to "Build_Problem"