- Change comment to:
Apparently PlayStation 3 controllers do not work with SDL on FreeBSD. Therefore, Joytran does not support them, either. They are detected by usbhidctl, however.
It would be nice to have proper support for PlayStation 3 controllers in Joytran.
- Change foundin to "0.8.8-RELEASE"
- Change private_contact to "0a4be7fe148f3d0e3004f04a6227595b0247f5fc"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "PlayStation 3 controller support"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"